Our friends at HotelCoupons.com recently released their list of favorite bizarre roadside attractions, based on a survey they conducted with budget travelers.
We’re big fans of strange and whimsical things to see along the highway, so we thought we’d share their top list of quirky roadside attractions!
1. Toilet Paper Hero of Hoover Dam (Boulder City, Nev.)
2. Aircraft Boneyard (Tucson, Ariz.)
3. The Beer Can House (Houston, Texas)
4. World’s Largest Pez Dispenser (Burlingame, Calif.)
5. Voodoo Merman (New Orleans, La.)
6. World’s Largest Twine Ball (Darwin, Minn.)
7. Vacuum Cleaner Museum (St. James, Mo.)
8. Largest Rocking Chair (Fanning, Mo.)
9. Field of Giant Corn Ears (Dublin, Ohio)
10. The Haines Shoe House (Hellam, Pa.)
What’s the weirdest roadside attraction you’ve ever seen? Tell us about it on Facebook!